A new place opens in Uccle
Met Plaizier started with the desire to create a unique place that connects people. It’s a Coffee Corner and a Select Store with it’s “table d’hôte”. People meet there to connect, share ideas, stimulate entrepreneurship, with the aim of creating a real non-digital community.
We are looking for a manager (m/f) able to manage all facets of the management and organization and to make this place live.
- You want to become the driving force behind the project: Involve & Federate
- You have a great affinity for:
- The culinary world & you are passionate about sustainable and responsible consumption
- Life style, research and discovery of new designers
- The creation of a community
- You are a good communicator with the team as well as with customers and suppliers (transmit your knowledge and the philosophy of the place)
- Structured, autonomous, proactive personality
- Language skills: French – English and Dutch are a plus
- A full-time contract as a freelancer or manager.
- A unique working environment.
- A varied job with many social contacts.
- The freedom to innovate and the respect of your individuality.
- Opening hours: Wed/Thu/Fri, 8am-6pm, Sat 10am-7pm, Sun 10am-7pm (to be confirmed).
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV with a cover letter before September 15, 2021 to Lakhdar Hamina @ firstname.lastname@example.org and Coline Lescot @ email@example.com.