We are a Change Management and Design company specialized in the conception of workplaces and the transformation of the way our clients work. Our mission is to accompany our clients in the implementation of a new way of working while making the company’s workstyle, visions, values and strategies tangible in space and in behaviors. At OOO, we envision making a valuable contribution in co-creating environments where people and organizations can thrive, where purpose, human-centric approaches and authenticity are key.
You want to be responsible for a wide range of financial, administrative, accounting, office management, HR, and legal activities and ensure the smooth running of various structures in our organization? You want to be in charge of the financial side – invoicing customers – making payments – following up on financial documents? You like to follow up on administrative requests and documents – follow up on mail – organize and maintain files and databases? You like to be proactive and create a welcoming environment for our customers and team – greet visitors – onboard new colleagues – receive deliveries – maintain and order office supplies? You want to be valued for your talent, out of the box thinking and your initiatives? Join our team!
- Proven financial and administrative experience
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proactive, flexible and able to work independently
- Reliable and rigorous
- Bilingual Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is an asset
- An open-ended contract as freelance
- A dynamic office in full growth based in Brussels and a motivated team
- Tailor made talent development program
- Flexible way of working
- Experienced based salary
Interested about the function? Send your CV to email@example.com